NAME OF THE GAME: Alien Shooter
Mod (Unlimited Gold Ammo)
Downloading a Mod:
1. Find the mod you would like to download
2. Click the "Download" Button to the left of the file**.
3. The file will begin downloading.
OBB (DATA)/SD/ Files:
1. Look for any additional instructions in the file description, for OBB/SD files. If there are none, then just follow this guide's steps.
2. Download the OBB file/SD file. They should be .zip or .rar files.
3. Extract the file to your sdcard.
4. Move the extracted folder to the location: /sdcard/Android/obb
1. Install the game from the Play Store.
2. Once it has finished downloading, find the obb folder that it uses in: /sdcard/Android/obb
3. Rename the obb folder (such as adding 1 at the end of the name).
4. Uninstall the game.
5. Install the modded APK.
6. Rename the folder back to the original name.
Installing a Mod:
- Go to your device's system settings. Find: Settings>Security>Unknown Sources and make sure the box is checked.
- Find the modded APK you downloaded.
- If you downloaded it from your computer, copy it to your device. If you downloaded it from your device, move on.
- Open a file explorer app (ie Solid Explorer, Astro, or ES).
- Navigate to where you put the APK.
- Click/touch/press the file.
- You will be shown the permissions the app uses, and what the app is named.
- Press install.
- Once it has finished installing, press "Open" to open the app, or press "Done" to not open the app.